Good morning all! Goodness, can you believe there are only 11 more days left in August? Where has this month (heck, this whole summer) gone?! It’s bittersweet, because I’m definitely ready for boots and leggings weather, but I’m not so ready for the days to get shorter and shorter. Goodbye sun…it was nice knowing you.
Since it’s Thursday, let’s grab some coffee, enjoy this cool morning breeze, and chat about all things random.
- Yesterday I received a fun package on behalf of Annie’s and the lovely Courtney. I won a giveaway on her blog, and all I can say is it’s perfect timing! If you remember yesterday I mentioned finding foods are still challenging in my pregnancy at the moment, but luckily, mac & cheese is on the A-Okay list!
- About 3 or so weeks ago I ordered a Kari Jobe piano songbook, and I finally just got it! Truth be told, it’s been years since I’ve really gotten new piano music and therefore had to sight-read. I definitely have some work to do!
- I’m in the process of reupholstering my dining room chairs and am debating between 3 fabrics. Which do you like best? Number 1
or number 3? Help!
- In yesterday’s pregnancy post I said that there wasn’t anything I was really craving yet. Well, I realized that’s a lie…Sonic strawberry limeaide is my jam.
Oh, and I can’t forget my nighttime bowl of cocoa puffs…which I haven’t had cocoa puffs in years. Oh how I missed it’s sugary gonna-give-me-diabetes goodness! Baby wants what it wants… :-)
- Up until I found out Baby Squishy (that’s what we’ve been calling it) was on the way, I had intentions of auditioning for the local production of Mary Poppins. Welllll, I don’t think that’s happening anymore. I suppose I still could audition, but it shows in December, and I’ll have a pretty decent baby bump by then. So even though I’d so loooooove to be a part of it, I’m mostly leaning toward not gonna happen…but we shall see!
- These 2. I just love them. They’re becoming best buds.
- I found some Montana local ice cream at Walmart and saw this flavor, and just had to give it a try. Holy. Yum! If you’re a MT local, definitely give Wilcoxson’s a try!
- I finally picked up Allegiant (the 3rd book of the Divergent series) from the library. I’ve been dying to find out how it ends! I have hopes to start and finish it this weekend!
I’m out for the day. I’ll catch you all tomorrow!
Which fabric above do you like best?
What’s your favorite sugary cereal?
What’s your favorite broadway show?